Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ash!!!

Most of you know that I have a very close group of girl friends. I met Kerri when I was at JSU finishing college about 6 years ago. That is also where I met Terri. Kerri and I started eating at a local Mexican restaurant, then her cousin, "cuz", Ashley started coming. Then, Terri joined us. These pictures are from Ashley's 29th bday last week (week before, actually). I am the odd one out in the group with the brown hair! They all have beautiful blond hair and blue eyes (sometimes green!).


These are the girls!! Front: Terri, Me.... Back: Kerri, Ashley
They could so be sisters!!! Ashley and Kerri!
This is Kerri and her mom, Cheryl, aka Big Sissy... apple and tree!
Terri and her hubby Eric... ahhhh
Jaylon and Ashley (sweet!!)

These are my girls!! Couldn't live without 'em!



1 comments:

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Ashley