Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Beach --- thank goodness!

Here are the starter pictures from the beach!!! It has been great weather! It is busy busy here, but it is nice to be at the beach. Zach is loving the boats and has no fear of the water in the pool. DJ is meeting friends left and right and having a great time. David and Bill got here today at around 1 p.m. and we had a great afternoon. Of course, my camera decided to act crazy... so David went and got me a cheap digital to get me through until we can get another one!

Enjoy the pictures.


Here is my usual picture of David with the boys... they are getting so big!!!
Playing in the pool is a hard job!!! Zach needed a little juice break!!!
Weee!!!
DJ got a hold of Zach and enjoyed swinging him around in the pool! He is such a great big brother!
DJ with his new friends... Sam (or something like that!).




2 comments:

Pauline said...

I love the "usual picture" of the guys...and talk about the "Life of Riley" picture of Zach! Glad to see DJ having so much fun in the pool. ...and you were right...the place IS packed. Glad the weather is good! Have fun! Love Mom Hugs and kisses to my guys

smithblog said...

Sweet picture of DJ holding Zach - I love it!