Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where oh Where have we all been?????











Well, here we are again!  I am embarassed to say that we have not been "gone"... just incredibly busy!  I can only keep up so many websites at a time!  It has been an insane few years here.  Around the last time I posted, my life began to change ever so much!  My daddy got sick, had open-heart surgery with several complications.  Then, last May 11th, we lost him.  I have not dealt well with this but life does go on!  I have a part of my heart that is missing every day, but the boys do fill my emptiness with laughter, wrestling, "don't do that"s, and tons of hugs!!!

I will be updating more or try to... graduate school is keeping me oh so busy and teaching too!!!  It is great and I am better when I am busy!!!  I don't like idle time!!! 

Posts coming soon!!!! :)

0 comments: