Friday, October 9, 2009

We're Still Here!!!

Here are some recent pictures of the boys from the Oxford High School Homecoming Game last week. I know we haven't posted in a LONG time (to say the least), but it has been crazy with 2 boys and 22 precious ones at school!! I will try to do better!

DJ is not in many with me and Zach, he had to be with his buddies the ENTIRE time, unless he needed money!! He is growing up so fast!


The boys and I at the game.


Zach and I watching the halftime show. Oxford's band is amazing!


Berri (my friend who took these pictures) called our names and snapped this great shot of Zach's smile!


He is still at the stage where he clings to us a lot!! I love it!



Zach liked the Jacket until he (she) got close.


At homecoming, students dress up like this. It is called Blackout. They run around the stands and get the crowds going.



Me, Berri, and Lynn -- my great friends from work. I think we may have been separated at birth!!



Berri snapped this shot.... it's an o.k. picture.


Me with the Oxford Yellow Jacket! My classroom is black and gold and Jackets. And of course, I strike a pose no matter where I am!


We had a great time! It was Zach's first high school football game. He really did well and made it through the entire thing!!!!








1 comments:

Pauline said...

It looks as though a lot of people had a GREAT time this past Friday night! Great pictures!