Saturday, August 2, 2008

More of the Beach

Here are some more pictures from the trip to the beach.

DJ was off to the Kids Crew Club for a day of activities.



















Zach loved to watch the boats every morning. We had to take the juice and a pecan twirl to the balcony every morning and sit there and watch the boats leave for the fishing.














A hazy morning picture of Mommy and Daddy.















DJ taking a break before lunch to play a little game boy.















DJ found the remnants of shell on the beach.














(He has gained weight....he was just taking a deep breath of agitation because I didn't take the picture quick enough. He weighs about 54 lbs now!!!)

I loved this picture of DJ with the water behind him. He is precious!!! His face is changing every day. He does not have that little boy face anymore.



















We thought this was neat. On this afternoon, there was a jet ski tour of the gulf coming back into the harbor. It looked like so much fun!!!














Mommy and Zach swimming in the pool.















I thought this was pretty of DJ standing with the gulf and everything in the background.



















I could not believe that I got this shot!!! This is one of his new faces. We make it back and forth at each other. Is he not absolutely adorable?????????? Cheese face!















2 comments:

smithblog said...

That looks so fun! Every time I check your blog I find myself wishing I was at the beach too!!!

Pauline said...

I love the pictures of the kids at the beach each year! I marvel at how DJ has grown so! I do love the one of him w/ the ocean in the background!